Manager, Product Support Engineering at Bluecore
- Provide 1-1 career coaching, mentoring, and management support to develop a team of Product Support Engineers that provide email-based support directly to internal and external customers
- Recruit, onboard, and performance management of support engineers
- Strong leadership acumen that inspires trust and confidence. Credible, reliable, and drive results.
- Facilitate an environment of trust & confidence within your team that places importance on knowledge sharing, transparency, and working as a team to achieve a shared goal.
- Develop an in-depth applications knowledge of Bluecore products, services, and systems in order to provide excellent 24/7 customer service, and strive to develop brand loyalty.
- Maintain, implement, and continuously improve policies and procedures regarding how issues are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected to ensure maximum issue resolution in minimum time to meet Service Level Agreements with high customer satisfaction
- Establishes objectives and directs staff activities to improve product support practices in the areas of quality, knowledge-centered support and resolution timeframes; ultimately driving product supportability
- Facilitate collaboration with Bluecore’s globally-distributed engineering teams, product owners, customer success teams, and stakeholders to effectively communicate with and solve interesting and challenging problems across our marketing platform
- Analyze data from client issues and make recommendations to the R&D team on possible improvements
- Foster an excellent work environment in a fast-paced engineering culture of continuous improvement
- 5+ years of customer service experience and 2+ years of management experience
- Proven track record of supporting complex software products (such as custom SaaS solutions, big data platforms, etc.)
- Excellent mentoring skills to help your team of product support engineers make technical, customer support, and career progress in a meaningful and demonstrable way.
- Ability to both deliver and receive feedback to and from your team in a constructive way, and then taking this information to create actionable plans that produce results and give everyone the opportunity to have an impact.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and a desire to work in a results-oriented environment, coupled with a willingness to jump in and get your hands dirty when needed and a drive to continuously challenge oneself to learn new skills.
- Desire to take on new responsibilities and leverage the subject matter expertise of others across the entire Bluecore organization to grow your own abilities and knowledge while also doing this for others seeking the same from you.
- Excellent communication skills, used to collaborate with and gather productive feedback from other teams within R&D and across all functions of the company, with the ultimate goal of driving Product Support initiatives in a highly-efficient and data-driven manner.
- Desire for creating and maintaining issue, process, and runbook documentation with attention to detail in communications.
- Experience and proficiency with ticketing tools and systems (Zendesk & Jira highly preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight.
- Experience working in, and a love for startups or similar smaller company environments where you’re able & expected to take full ownership over projects, bring in new ideas, and implement change quickly with the support of a highly-qualified team. Someone who is excited by a fast-paced environment where innovations & frequent evolution is key.
- Experience supporting similar industry solutions preferred: especially data-driven/complex/customizable enterprise SaaS products within the marketing/advertising/e-commerce or other emerging technology (Artificial Intelligence, etc.) spaces.