Merchant Product Specialist at DoorDash
What you’ll do
- Cross-sell existing merchant partners on the value of growing their sales through adopting DoorDash Drive through DoorDash Online Ordering
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams that are focused on building and iterating on these products and the sales process behind them
- Utilize internal data to transparently explain our business model to merchants and how these products will impact sales growth
- Own the end-to-end sales process for merchants
- Collaborate internally with Strategic Partner Managers who manage these existing partnerships to approach the merchants with new products
- Be an expert in all aspects of the DoorDash platform with primary focus on DoorDash Drive and Storefront
- Help us create and iterate on an internal playbook for cross-selling our most important merchants
- Gather and communicate merchant feedback to our Drive and Product teams to ensure the product innovates to fit merchant’s needs
- Travel into different markets (up to 40% travel) - offered flexible hours and the option to work from home
- Prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- Prior experience working with existing clients to upsell, cross-sell or expand
- Prior experience working cross-functionally to put together teams and project manage longer sales processes
- An impressive track record of being a top performer
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- The ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- The desire and ability to learn and excel
- You have 2+ years in an outside sales role while exceeding quota consistently
- You have a track record of being a top performer
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales and have a dynamic personality
- You are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly
- You value collaboration and thrive in ambiguity
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
Nice to haves
- SaaS new business sales experience
- Experience in Account Management
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.