Mobile (iOS/Android) Architect
Through the use of customer-centered design principles and our own customer experience driven development methodology (CXDD), we connect the dots between businesses, their customers, and technology to reimagine physical and digital experiences. Solstice combines iterative strategy, lean user experience, agile development to deliver higher quality products to market faster.
We are a culture of innovators and thought leaders, educators, and contributors to the technology community. We are passionate advocates of Agile principles and adhere to them both in how we deliver our projects as well as how we run our business.
Who You Are:
- Ready to help shape our architecture practice and make an impact on the firm’s growth
- Passionate application architect with a history of working with enterprise technologies, and leading the development effort, but also comfortable working with the development team within the code base
- You're interested in working with emerging technologies and you're excited to get your hands wet with the latest and greatest
- Your work colleagues are your friends, your bosses are proud of you, and your clients always want you back. You’re ready to take the next step in your career.
- You have a knack for picking up new technologies quickly and the ability to apply concepts learned in other technologies and frameworks to those new platforms.
- Strong iOS or Android programming background and mastery of design patterns to help engineers apply best practices
- A deep background in mobile or emerging technologies is not required, but a passion for emerging technology is crucial
- An understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
About This Job
- A thought leader leading the architecture design working with Fortune 500 companies
- A technical leader within your project team and a mentor to engineers across the firm
- A servant leader in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
- Ability to communicate, both internally and externally, in an effective, timely professional and courteous manner
- Ability to work in an environment of competing and alternating priorities with a constant focus
- Capable of upwardly influencing the strategic direction of business solutions
- Ready to get hands on if needed. Should have a broad level of skills in architecting solutions including mobile, web, integration middleware, database & data warehouse, front-end technology & framework, security, and cloud infrastructure.
- Mentoring, inspiring and leading engineers on proper development practices, patterns, and techniques.
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design including leveraging emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline