Mobile Product Manager / Lead
What you'll do:
- Work closely with engineering, product, and design leaders to develop ongoing mobile strategy and roadmaps
- Develop and execute strategy to launch tv apps (Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, etc.)
- Work closely with web teams to unify the user experience and work towards feature parity between our web and mobile apps.
- Monitor app reviews and work closely with support to triage issues
- Write user stories, manage project execution, A/B test, wireframe, and define product roll-out strategies
- Process, review and interpret large bodies of qualitative and quantitative data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
Why we're excited about you:
- 5+ years experience in mobile product management role – this is not your first rodeo
- Deep knowledge of app design, mobile experience, and UI conventions across both iOS and Android (experience building TV apps a plus)
- Technical enough to talk shop with and gain the respect of world-class engineers... and comfortable communicating with non-technical teams and leaders across the company
- Passionate about building products for everyone, not just yourself
- A creative problem solver, who is able to incorporate quant data, qualitative insights, and macro business trends to pivot and iterate on original ideas.
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics and marketing in a highly collaborative environment.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: Mobile is a major company priority and you’ll have the chance to lead the charge.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.