Operations Manager (NPI) at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Manager of Operations (NPI) to lead our cross-functional efforts to launch new and innovative fitness hardware products globally. In this crucial role, you'll be responsible for planning, coordinating, and tracking cross-functional workstreams to ensure that new product launches achieve schedule, budget, and quality objectives, and with organizational preparedness across Hardware, Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning, Logistics, and Reverse Logistics functions. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and program management skills, and an impressive track record of launching high scale consumer products within a matrixed organization.
- Define, communicate, and implement a cross-functional NPI process to ensure successful product launches, achieving buy-in and engagement from key stakeholders and workstream owners
- Define program schedule, workstreams, milestones, phase gates, and dependencies, and ensure that critical decisions are made in a timely manner
- Effectively manage and track programs through development of robust plans, schedules, change control, and risk/opportunity assessments to meet program objectives
- Identify, escalate, and manage risks associated with achieving program objectives including cost, timeline, capacity, and operational readiness
- Transition operational responsibilities to the Sustaining Operations Team after achieving launch targets
- 4+ years of NPI or product development experience, ideally in an electromechanical consumer product organization
- Proven proficiency in program management, and a track record of successfully coordinating cross-functional teams within a matrixed organization
- Knowledgeable in product development, manufacturing and supply chain operations, quality, and logistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to present effectively to all levels of the organization
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapid changes
- Ability to lead up, down, and laterally within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field, Master's degree a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.