Outbound Product Manager
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability, and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We simplify business analytics for complex data — from data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture.
Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What You’ll Do?
Clients appreciate Sisense because it enables them to utilize any data in the business for smarter decision making, without lengthy and expensive IT projects.
You will be in charge of connecting the dots between our Product, the buyers and our sales teams, to ensure the buyers learn to appreciate what we’re about amid all the noise in the market. You will make sure the Product Management team prioritizes the right features and make sure these are communicated with high impact in the field.
- Become the market expert in the Product Management team and continuously feed the team with insights from the field
- Serve as the subject matter expert on buyers and the competition in the roadmap planning team
- Work closely with the sales team to validate and continuously fine tune our positioning and messaging
- Work closely with Product Marketing as the Product expert in go-to-market planning and sales collateral
- Identify customer requirements for current and future line of products
Go to Market
You must have:
- 6 years of Product Management and/or Product Marketing Experience in B2B Products
- Familiarity with database and BI concepts
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to work effectively across groups such as sales, pre-sales, marketing, customer success, RnD
- Enjoy meeting clients and be able to uncover Product insights through client interactions
A big bonus:
- Background in BI Products
- Background in Enterprise software
Too obvious to mention:
- Self-motivated and proactive
- A people person
- Critical Thinker