Peloton is looking for an experienced capacity planning manager to support us as we scale our teams and our business. Embedded in our platform team, you'll work directly with leadership, engineers, and project managers to help operations as well as strategic initiatives. Working cross-functionally with other teams at Peloton including Finance, Business Intelligence, and Compliance you will help scale and keep our technical operations running smoothly by acting as a friction reducer for engineering.
You will provide insights to leadership to drive strategic, data-driven decisions around capacity and make sure we're optimizing our engagement with vendors and cloud providers. You should be comfortable working in a start-up environment and should be able to demonstrate the ability to orient yourself and drive decisions and outcomes.
If you love empowering awesome teams that love to build awesome things, come work with us!
- Conceptualize and build reports and tools that the platform and finance team can use for capacity planning.
- Manage our contracts and vendor relationships with cloud providers and SAAS platforms, working to ensure our vendor spend is optimized.
- Build a program around vendor capability and capacity planning and help us track and qualitatively evaluate our vendors in partnership with engineering and business partners.
- Work cross functionally to help develop and maintain KPIs around cloud / vendor spend.
- Provide reporting and analysis to Business Partners and Senior Leaders as needed.
- Provide analytical capability for programs, and company initiatives including but not limited to international expansion, incident management, and capacity planning.
- Demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail in keeping records and an eye toward creating processes and systems to help us scale.
- Be willing and excited to learn about new technologies and their life-cycle inside our platform.
- Champion special projects related to the Platform team as needed.
- Experience building and running a team to scale this function as we grow a strong plus.
- 3-5 years of work experience in data analytics, reporting, and translating technical operations for business partners.
- 3-5 years working with engineers, infrastructure teams, or data center operations.
- 2-3 years building a team or function around infrastructure and platform capacity planning a strong plus.
- Experience managing and working with SAAS products and cloud providers, experience working with AWS a strong plus.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to make reports and present content and insights in a concise manner.
- Comfortable in setting up analytical models to drive decision making.
- Experience using JIRA and other project management tools to build process and reporting.
- Experience working with an infrastructure, platform, or data center team on capacity planning needs.
- Ability to exercise a bias to action and drive decisions.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics) preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.