lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Since opening our US headquarters in New York in September 2016, we have quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to our client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of our total revenue. Therefore we are expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, and Raleigh, and growing offices as well in Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Principal Product Manager,
As Principal Product Manager in our Finance team, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and have ownership for shaping the future of Celonis’ Execution apps in the domain of Accounts Receivable. Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions in the areas of Accounts Receivable, productivity and compliance. You will bring your business expertise gained in product management and operational finance to our team of technical experts, to solve together real world problems in the above mentioned areas for our customers.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!YOU...
- ....have a university degree in a Finance/Business and/or Computer Science discipline or a comparable education
- …ideally have experience as a senior level Product Manager / Product Lead within a SaaS organisation, owning and delivering new software products in Accounts Receivable and related finance areas
- ... have 10+ years of experience in finance department roles of larger corporations or roles like Financial Accountant, Controller or similar specialising in Accounts Receivable.
- …ideally have solid experience in software development and/or delivery, preferably in the area of Finance
- ...are highly competent in explaining the daily tasks and its weaknesses in today’s finance departments and coming up with possible solutions
- ... have a good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft or Workday)
- ... have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to work very closely with customers
- ... are self-motivated, work independently and collaborate well within and outside the team
- ... have very good English skills
- ...believe that diversity drives innovation and that the ‘best team wins’. In our opinion, the best team needs to be a diverse one because the uniqueness of every individual is what makes us successful as a whole team
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: the Intelligent Business Cloud
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.