At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities. Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Execution Management System, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: sense friction, decide how to fix it, and act in real time.
As Principal Product Manager in our Finance team, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and have ownership for shaping the future of Celonis’ Execution apps in the domain of Accounts Receivable. Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions in the areas of Accounts Receivable, productivity and compliance. You will bring your business expertise gained in product management and operational finance to our team of technical experts, to solve together real world problems in the above mentioned areas for our customers.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!YOU...
- ....have a university degree in a Finance/Business and/or Computer Science discipline or a comparable education
- …ideally have experience as a senior level Product Manager / Product Lead within a SaaS organisation, owning and delivering new software products in Accounts Receivable and related finance areas
- ... have 10+ years of experience in finance department roles of larger corporations or roles like Financial Accountant, Controller or similar specialising in Accounts Receivable.
- …ideally have solid experience in software development and/or delivery, preferably in the area of Finance
- ...are highly competent in explaining the daily tasks and its weaknesses in today’s finance departments and coming up with possible solutions
- ... have a good understanding of data structures in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft or Workday)
- ... have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to work very closely with customers
- ... are self-motivated, work independently and collaborate well within and outside the team
- ... have very good English skills
- ...believe that diversity drives innovation and that the ‘best team wins’. In our opinion, the best team needs to be a diverse one because the uniqueness of every individual is what makes us successful as a whole team
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: the Intelligent Business Cloud
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.