Principal / Lead Product Manager (m/f/x) - Accounts Payable at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities. Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Execution Management System, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: sense friction, decide how to fix it, and act in real time.
As a Lead/Principal Product Manager in our Frictionless Shared Services team, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and be responsible for owning, managing and shaping the future of Celonis’ Execution apps in the domain of Shared Services, with a specific focus on Accounts Payable.
Shared Services are an important element of company’s operations and have a broad scope including transactional processes such as Operational Procurement, Accounts Payable, Order Management, Billing, Collections or Travel & Expense Management.
Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions in driving business value with the help of Celonis technology. You will use your Accounts Payable domain expertise as well as collect customer, sales, and market input for Shared Services use cases, validate those across Celonis’ customers and prospects, and then create product requirements. You will discover and develop new opportunities, own product roadmaps and timelines, and define the long-term product strategy. You will build, lead, and enable high performing teams while providing a great work experience. You will define and own measures of success for the product, and track those throughout the product life-cycle. Furthermore, you will collaborate and communicate across the Celonis ecosystem including Sales, Services and other Product teams to ensure the product has rapid success in the market. You will work with product marketing in creating compelling product collateral, demos as well as on pricing and serve as subject matter expert to the go-to-market organization. Finally, you will develop and maintain expertise on competitive products and collaborate with product marketing and analyst relations on the communication across the analyst community.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!YOU...
- ... have 7+ years of product management experience in a technology (saas) company, ideally focusing on Accounts Payable software solutions
- … have 2+ years of experience in the shared services domain with an emphasis on the transaction processes such as Accounts Payable, purchase-to-pay or order-to-cash
- … have proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead a cross-functional product teams
- … have technical proficiency to successfully partner with product and engineering teams to build out solutions
- … enjoy working closely with customers and cross-functional stakeholders
- … have comfort in high-level business discussions with internal and external executives
- … have strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- ... are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- … have a BS / BA degree, MBA is a plus
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.