Principal Product Manager - Celonis Free at Celonis
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as the Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Leader for our free product suite. We do offer a free and entry level product with our Celonis Free Plan and we do offer an offering with Celonis for Consulting for our consulting partners. We do believe in a shift in both consumer demand and market supply where user acquisition, expansion, conversion, and retention are all driven primarily by the product itself. We want you to lead our product team and create company-wide alignment across teams-from engineering to sales and marketing-around the product as one of the largest sources of sustainable, scalable business growth.
- You will own the product vision and strategy for our free and entry level product(s) and our products supporting the Celonis land motions
- You will collaborate with multiple internal & external stakeholders to define the needs and success criteria to drive a product led growth of Celonis' revenue streams
- You will deeply understand customer and user needs in-depth; communicate those needs crisply and succinctly; and work with design and distributed engineering teams to translate those needs into clear priorities, a compelling roadmap, and high-impact, innovative features
- You have a proven track record as a product leader launching, scaling and building B2C products
- You have experience in leading and growing product teams for 8+ years and managing a team to delivery in challenging and time-critical situations
- You past projects are a showcase for a passion for usability and a knack for simplicity and you are experienced in finding the critical points that differentiate great user experiences from OK user experiences
- You know about technologies used for modern cloud-native software and feel comfortable in technical discussions with your Engineering counterparts
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
Have a look at our full Diversity statement here.