Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
Are you a visionary product professional who wants to build things that really matter? Are you ready to own new product development – from design to launch – in a dynamic, high-growth environment? Want to be part of a game-changing company that’s giving power to patients across the country? Join Zocdoc as a Principal Product Manager focused on our Enterprise & Heath System providers! In this role, you’ll own the product roadmap and take our Enterprise & Health System product offering to the next level, working to give power to the patient by aggregating availability across some of the leading healthcare providers in the country.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Personally motivated by helping connect patients with the care they need
- Autonomous, urgent, and creative. You genuinely love partnering with enterprise clients to find mutually beneficial outcomes
- Passionate about solving complex problems
- The kind of person who brings energy and clarity to everything they do
Your day to day is…
- Communicating product updates (bug fixes, feature enhancements) to the relevant Enterprise & HS Sales team members
- Tracking key metrics, identifying anomalies and proactively investigating them
- Creating and managing roadmap and prioritization decisions
- Documenting/scoping product features with relevant stakeholders
- Preparing product related client meeting materials in advance with the HS Sales Team
- Answering client questions on how the existing product works
- Asking insightful/probing questions to identify root causes of topics discussed with clients
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 7+ years of product background with success stories. Proven track record designing and delivering B2B products to large enterprises
- Ability to build consensus around the product roadmap. You should have an assertive, direct communication style with a flair for inspiring and motivating others
- Experience leading all aspects of product management. That means identifying market opportunities, defining product vision and roadmap, developing business cases, driving execution activities, and measuring results.
- Experience translating objectives into specific tactical plans. You’ll need to define, measure, and improve key product metrics
- Impact oriented - Must have examples helping think through the prioritization of work
- Influencer - Created change with non-team stakeholders
- Collaborator - Consciously works to unblock stakeholder's issues
- Curious - e.g. Interested in solving business problems
- Self-aware - Great at thinking about and trying to manage expectations of internal stake
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces. You view this role as an opportunity to create positive change
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care option for employees
- Catered Lunch everyday along with snacks (in office)
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.