Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The purpose of the Cloud Platform team is to build a global cloud platform, allowing the Celonis product teams to deliver their product to our customers. We focus on reliability, scalability, security, and usability.
- Drive the roadmap for the cloud platform, deployment scenario, security and compliance features by talking to the large enterprise customers about their needs, mining internal analytics, and performing market research
- Collaborate with a world-class engineering team to synthesize numerous goals and controls into concrete requirements
- Work across infrastructure and development teams to spec and ship novel implementations
- Focus to understand our users deeply; bridge the gap between developers, operations, and security
- Manage relationships across customers, engineering, legal, sales, and support
Our ideal candidate will have...
- have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or a comparable education
- have 8+ years’ experience in Product Management for SaaS enterprise software
- are familiarity with web-based product development including software development processes, n-tiered architectures, service-oriented architectures, data organisation, and performance optimisation
- are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- have very good English skills
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.