Principal Product Manager (m/f/x) Consulting Partner Portal at Celonis
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Our Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Since opening our US headquarters in New York in September 2016, we have quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to our client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of our total revenue. Therefore we are expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, and Raleigh, and growing offices as well in Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Manager.
As Product Manager in our product group Digital Consulting Platform, you will act as the interface between the customer or partner and our engineering team. Our Digital Consulting Platform is the solution for our Celonis Consulting partners that use the Celonis EMS to deliver their services to the end-customers. Together with our partners we rethink how consulting will look like in the future. The Digital Consulting platform is our solution to deliver on that vision. You are going to work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements, decide on the strategic direction and write user stories for our engineering teams or external partners to deliver outstanding solutions.
Do you enjoy applying and developing your peer-leadership and upwards-leadership skills to convince others to embrace your vision and join forces to bring it to life? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
- Contribute to the product vision and strategy for Digital Consulting Offering of our product.
- Lead the Product direction for our Digital Consulting Offering, designing durable end-to-end experiences across a variety of partner specializations.
- Collaborate with multiple internal & external stakeholders to define the needs and success criteria for partner-powered journeys.
- Convey market direction, emerging partner/customer needs, features, and functional requirements, from which product and engineering teams can design and implement new capabilities.
- Understand customer and user needs in-depth; communicate those needs crisply and succinctly; and work with design and distributed engineering teams to translate those needs into clear priorities, a compelling roadmap, and high-impact, innovative features
- Create a strategy and take the decision if we buy or build a solution to support the partner journey on our platform.
- Use data, partner/customer feedback, and market intelligence to drive decisions.
- Provide clear written requirements from a single page brief to multi-page documents.
- 7+ years of experience in product management or technical product management role
- Ability to deeply empathize with the needs of our partners across a variety of use cases and specializations. Experience in a B2B SaaS context of Fortune 2000 enterprises is highly desirable.
- Ability to fluidly interact with external and internal partners/customers particularly in sales, customer success, marketing and engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize requirements across conflicting dimensions and to be clear on the minimum capabilities that matter
- Strong written and verbal communication is vital, with an emphasis on concise and clear writing.
- You are equally comfortable participating in technical and business discussions.
- A passion for usability and a knack for simplicity
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time