Principal Product Manager (m/f/x) Sales & Marketing at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, Lufthansa and Vodafone rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
As a Principle Product Manager in our product group “Sales & Marketing”, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ operational apps in this domain.
Sales & Marketing is at the center of every company’s operations and has a very broad scope across different departments, that includes attracting and educating customers (Lead-to-Oppy), connecting their needs with the product portfolio (Opportunity Mgmt), and coming to a commercial agreement (Quote-to-Cash).
Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions in the areas of sales productivity, revenue predictability, and revenue growth.
You are going to work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements, write user stories for our engineering teams and build the first prototypes based on your knowledge of Celonis.
- Take the responsibility as a product manager in the Sales & Marketing Product Management tribe
- Co-Innovationovate and own customer implementations for product roll-outs
- Collaborates with other squad members like Product Marketing, UX and Engineering
- Own and work on topics and subprojects with higher complexity
- Supports ramp-up customers during implementation
- Comes up with own ideas how enhance / improve solution
- Takes certain risks and decisions in order to shape the company’s future product
- Identifies current issues / areas of improvements and comes up with proposals on remedies
- Provides expertise to customers and partners on specific area of expertise
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing roles like Consulting, Sales & Marketing, or Product management
- Strong technical capabilities
- Good understanding of data structures in CRM systems (especially Salesforce)
- Self-motivated works independently and collaborates well within and outside the team
- Communicates clearly well and can explain existing processes and procedures
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.