Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to take Vimeo Record from product market fit to hyper growth. Vimeo Record is a screen recorder that allows teams to communicate via async video messages, and it powers Vimeo’s strategy to make video a daily habit for each organisation. This role will be responsible for taking Record to the next level: fueling exponential growth, addressing new use cases and markets, and unlocking monetization. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences and working with high growth products.What you’ll do:
- Find new disruptive opportunities for growth in video recording and async team communication space, and deliver products and features to satisfy new market needs
- Build a product roadmap and prioritize the most impactful opportunities
- Serve as Vimeo Record product and customer champion across Vimeo -- collaborate with Marketing, Support, and other teams to learn about user problems and outline potential product solutions
- Leverage organic growth levers, from existing Vimeo users to viral loops to boost growth
- Obsess about every step of the funnel and key product metrics, come up with ways to boost them
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers and their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, joining sales calls, etc.
- Thoroughly analyze usage patterns to identify and validate insights, segment users and drive the roadmap -- work with Engineering to instrument features and work with BI to get relevant data.
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, user stories, and success criteria.
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development; lead rollout of new functionality to the users in partnership with Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company
- Observe market trends, analyze competitors, and help refine Vimeo’s focus areas
- Manage cross-team dependencies, advocate for Record roadmap in other teams’ plans
- 6+ years of experience in SaaS product management
- Ability to identify the most important customer problems and shape optimal product solutions
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web and native app development
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity
- Proficiency with data, funnels, and growth toolkit
- Experience with video products.
- Experience founding and growing a startup.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs