Principal Product Manager
As Principal Product Manager, You’ll..
- Own large portions of our roadmap and prioritize impactful projects that align with our business objectives.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ motivations to craft products that delight them.
- Establish scope and success criteria for projects and partner with cross-functional colleagues to identify key trade-offs and decisions to be made.
- Manage sprint process, decision-making, and consensus-building to manage projects to successful launch.
- Take responsibility for ensuring business alignment around new releases and changes, including briefing other team leads, providing documentation, tracking key operational blockers, and facilitating trainings.
You’ll Need to Have...
- 5+ years of product management experience, including managing multiple product teams and contexts simultaneously, at an established technology company or venture-backed startup.
- A track record of shipping products that achieve step-change improvements for users and the business through effective partnership with engineering, design, and stakeholders to ship products.
- Demonstrated ability to own identifying, defining and earning consensus from stakeholders on the strategy and metrics for success on multiple aspects of our business.
- Experience creating product hypotheses and effectively product—and measuring their success—with both qualitative user research and data-driven approaches.
What’s It Like to Work at Fundera?
- We want people who elevate the game—and we’re willing to pay for it. We offer competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance—you shouldn’t have to stress about your health.
- Yes, your Fundera family is very important, but your’s at home matters most. That’s why we offer incredibly generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Everybody needs a little R&R—but we want our team to have more than just a little. You’ll get flexible PTO and we mean legitimately flexible PTO
- Our kitchen is full of a wide-variety of (mostly healthy) snacks to make sure you never go hungry. You can also always find coffee, seltzer, and more on tap to make sure you never go thirsty.
- We sponsor bi-monthly catered lunches and company happy hours, and other events such as trivia, yoga, and visits to customers. It’s important to bring our team together as much as possible
- Connect with coworkers who share similar interests and join one of our many “clubs” across the company. For example, check out the Women Who Work the Foodies of Fundera. Want to start a club that doesn’t already exist? You got it.
- Our cross-team “culture committee” makes sure our team’s happiness is always top-of-mind. The group implements a new project every quarter and committee members rotate every few months.
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, we’re all stakeholders in this company and never forget that.
- Come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of America’s small businesses and job creators.