Principal Product Manager at WeWork Technology
WeWork’s software stack has been instrumental in the rapid growth of the company, and it continues to expand and evolve as we pursue new business ventures. We call this stack the “WeWork Engine." It is composed of multiple cloud applications that serve all aspects of our business, including Sales, Building Management, Billing and Charging, Design, Construction, Maintenance and more.
We are seeking an exceptional product manager with an extensive financial background and experience in building enterprise solutions. As Principal Product Manager you will have the opportunity to serve as the product lead for one our most critical initiatives and become an integral part of the WeWork team.
- Serve as the Initiative Primary Business Owner responsible for architecting solutions that reflect constituent Business needs.
- Incorporate business requirements definition for all impacted systems and work with other product leads in various groups to craft a comprehensive view of the solutions being built.
- Work with various partners (finance, sales, community and more) to gather requirements and create a holistic understanding of the needs.
- Become an expert on the operation of our business and the tools being used by each department to grow and manage the company.
- Define initiative vision, strategy and goals to ensure we are executing on the right things.
- Be confident and thorough when presenting and demonstrating the strategy to our partners and executives.
- Find the right balance between owning the overall initiative and empowering other product teams to come up with meaningful solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with executive leadership
- Background in building financial systems
- Experience working in both startup and established corporate environments
- Have an exceptional understanding of how people and businesses operate.
- Be a great communicator, detailed oriented, and a great cross-collaborator when working with other departments within the company.
- Be data and goals driven.
- Have a deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, etc.
- Be positive under pressure. (And thrive working in an environment with deadlines).
- Be able to handle yourself and prioritize tasks.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status