Are you tenacious, curious, and passionate? It takes real grit and a special kind of leadership to help transform instead of just build. If you're ready for the next challenge, this is it.
Do you want to work with some of the most passionate people and diverse teams around the world? We have people from every age range and every background. The people here are what make ADP special; you'll see that right away.
- Drive the strategic direction of products; oversee the development and management of product roadmaps. Direct all aspects of product lifecycle and overall product readiness, driving innovation, strategy, growth and revenue.
- Clearly articulate strategies and the pros and cons of options. Get buy-in from teams and leadership on product strategies.
- Identify and champion opportunities outside of ADP for acquisition targets, competitive positioning and other needs.
- Must have the ability to interface, present and influence executive levels at ADP.
- Respond to market shifts that affect multiple products to maximize benefit across all products.
- Plan for emerging technologies and their effect on products. Can articulate technology trends affecting products and why the company is adopting them.
- Interpret market needs, over a year ahead, influencing product & service improvements/enhancements; utilize big picture operational view plan for impact across teams. Have deep knowledge of HCM & SaaS market.
- Align priorities and trade-offs with executive sponsor.
- Plan teams around feature and product development; anticipate organizational needs. Guide teams to prioritize features across multiple products based on customer/market needs and competitive landscape.
- Seek new ways to apply product technologies to other industries.
- Influence product direction by anticipating future client needs. Work with internal stakeholders to identify ways to expand relationship with product users.
- Respond to market shifts that affect multiple products maximizing benefit across all products.
- Demonstrate cross-product thinking to have a view on which competitors are likely to enter new markets.
- Define the product ecosystem in a broader sense and can communicate it to stakeholders.
- Drive CX vision for a small set of products.
- Design and align organization on storylines across products to imagine the holistic UX.
- Negotiate with senior management, customers, regulators or vendors to influence decisions.
- Measure the success of products by defining and monitoring key metrics and adoption rates.
- Know which are the most meaningful KPIs to track across products to drive product line OKRs.
- Define internal/external client metrics and tracking measures to ensure success.
- Evangelist for AI and NLP technologies and the service the team provides
- Direct and influence the activities of one or more product groups, providing thought leadership to senior managers; have overall accountability for the successful product lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Lead highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or initiatives; provide thought leadership.
- Impact business direction through the development of innovative services and products.
- Build relationships with engineering, design and business leaders and drive alignment on goals. Engage with engineering leads to plan for upcoming products and features.
- Serve as stakeholder in key Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- 15+ years' experience in a product management role, with experience managing multiple agile design-driven, user-centered product and development teams supporting the delivery of web/mobile based product(s).
- Experience delivering successful digital transformation in large organizations.
- Experience in delivering A.I. driven chatbot in large scale enterprise environments.
- Worked in Agile development environment and understands the development concepts.
- Has market awareness of other vendors, technologies, user behaviors and able to gather the relevant information to help make product roadmap decisions.
- Experience with contact center solutions (e.g., Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Five9)
- Experience with AI/NLP technologies like Watson, DialogFlow, Luis, Lex
- Thought leader. Experience and confidence speaking and sharing in group settings to educate, persuade, and inform.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Familiar with leading development teams in design. Delivering great outcomes and customer experience; utilizing expert product knowledge and influential leadership style.
- Expert experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and proven experience applying to product strategy & roadmap.
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.