Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You'll be passionate about solving different problems with complex requirements and work with product designers, researchers, engineers, product marketing, and more to build and launch great products for our users.
- Understand all aspects of the platform and the areas for strategic improvement.
- Identify green field opportunities to better serve Unqork customers from ideation to feature launches.
- Work with the product design and engineering teams to architect new capabilities of the platform to delight users.
- You will solve a set of ambiguous and wide scope problems.
- Hit the key performance indicators you are entrusted with.
- Operate as a product leader across our product development teams serving as a thought partner.
- 8+ years of product management experience.
- Experience generating outstanding results as a Product Manager at a high performing software company.
- Previous experience building modern B2B SaaS software.
- Strong product experience to serve as a thought leader for teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.