Principal Technical Product Leader
Do you have a foundation in deep technology?
Driven to realize your product vision?
Passionate about coaching, mentoring and growing other Product Managers?
Join the Lifion by ADP team as a leader of Technical Product Managers and steer the creation of amazing products that are efficient, intuitive, beautiful and responsive. Collaborate with your high-powered teammates to build a revolutionary Platform that allows developers to create a new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
- Understand the low-code Platform industry landscape.
- Lead a team of Technical Product Managers and be responsible for a portfolio of Platform products.
- Guide and mentor the Technical Product Managers to achieve their career goals.
- Work with the team to create, own and communicate the product vision and strategic direction.
- Work with stakeholders on prioritization of features to meet their needs.
- Develop roadmaps in concert with other leaders and technical product managers
- Ship products that people love using.
- 8+ years experience in software delivery, focusing on the product ownership role
- Experience growing and structuring a fast-moving, globally distributed product management organization.
- An influential decision-maker and strategist
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- A communicator and a listener
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum
- A mixture of technical architect and software developer experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- Knowledge of one or more of the following product domains: access control systems, graph database, rules engine, real-time eligibility engine
- Experience with at least one enterprise-scale development stack
- Experience with cloud-based micro service architecture stack
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres or Oracle