Principal/Lead Product Manager Accounts Payable (m/f/x) at Celonis
lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Since opening our US headquarters in New York in September 2016, we have quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to our client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of our total revenue. Therefore we are expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, and Raleigh, and growing offices as well in Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Principal Product Manager,
As a Product Manager in our Frictionless Shared Services team, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ operational apps in the domain of Accounts Payable.
Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions in driving business value with the help of Celonis’ technology. You will use your domain expertise as well as collect customer, sales, and market input for Shared Services use cases, validate those across Celonis’ customers and prospects, and then create product requirements. You will discover and develop new opportunities, manage product roadmaps and timelines, make tactical prioritization decisions as well as support with the long-term product strategy. Furthermore, you will align with product marketing in creating compelling product collateral and demos and serve as subject matter expert to the go-to-market organization. You will develop and maintain expertise on competitive products and collaborate with product marketing and analyst relations by providing content for the analyst community. You will define and track measures of success for the product, and track those throughout the product life-cycle. Finally, you will collaborate and communicate across the Celonis ecosystem including Sales, Services and other Product teams to ensure the product has rapid success in the market.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!YOU...
- ... have 5+ years of product management experience in a technology company
- … have specific expertise in the shared services domain with an emphasis on the transaction processes such as Accounts Payable
- … have technical proficiency to successfully partner with product and engineering teams to build out solutions
- … enjoy working closely with customers and cross-functional stakeholders
- … have strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- ... are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- … have a BS / BA degree, MBA is a plus
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work