Producer, Cycling at Peloton
Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an experienced Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop and produce top-notch live and on-demand fitness programming.
- Supervise content development and execution of class and series content according to Peloton’s programming guidelines
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data and qualitative considerations
- Review and participate in Instructors’ classes, deliver constructive feedback and provide input and ideas
- Mentor team of Associate Producers in best practices for producing our content
- Spearhead team learning and development initiatives
- Collaborate closely with:
- Executive Producer and Content Leadership to develop and execute ride and series ideas based on strategic programming goals
- Instructors to develop and enhance their fitness content aligning their personal brands with Peloton programming goals
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings
- Production Management to coordinate scheduling, logistics and to liaise with other departments
- Social and Communications team to ensure close coordination on guidelines, strategic priorities, ideation and delivery
- ERGs to develop and produce content aligned with group priorities
- 5-10 years related experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment
- 3 years + experience producing talent
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience managing a project from concept through delivery and ability to hit all deadlines
- Experience in unscripted content (from development through delivery) for occasional non-live class projects
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet
- Must be an effective collaborator and communicator
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Knowledge and experience in fitness is an advantage
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.