Are you interested in driving business and product strategy? What about using data to answer difficult questions and produce interesting insights? If yes, Peloton is seeking a Product Analyst to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our Ecommerce product. To continually improve and innovate, the Ecommerce Product Analytics team plays a key role in driving the success of Ecommerce Business at Peloton by providing actionable insights, maintaining relentless focus on experimentation, industry-leading measurement techniques, access to the metrics, data, and tools needed for decision-making.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Partner closely with the product managers, product analysts, user researchers, designers, engineers, program managers and leadership to capture and prioritize potential insights, analysis, and data-driven product opportunities that will drive maximum business impact.
- Own analytics within several product development work streams from KPI definition and data instrumentation design to ongoing reporting, deep-dive and generative research
- Monitor product usage analytics, identify trends and create interactive dashboards/reports to give Product Owners and stakeholders a meaningful and consistent understanding of user behavior on the Web to inform the future product roadmap.
- During feature definition, help define success metrics and design event-based analytics implementation by working with Engineering. Post launch, evaluate the feature using these analytics and collaborate with Product Managers to inform subsequent feature iterations.
- Design, Implement and evaluate A/B tests with championing best practice experimentation methodologies to optimize customer journey on the Web and path to purchase
- Define and monitor KPIs and help communicate to the full Peloton organization on Ecomm product progress and success.
- Work closely with engineering and business intelligence teams to develop any additional data pipelines to facilitate product analysis and improve product analytics infrastructure.
- Have 3+ years of industry experience as an analyst , or in an analytical role. Product analytics experience with a B2C or e-commerce business is a plus.
- Have hands-on experience with manipulating large datasets using SQL (including complex joins, CTE, query optimization) and leveraging a scripting language - Python (e.g. pandas, numpy etc) or R to analyze data
- Have hands-on experience with various elements of product analysis pipeline, such as:
- Formulating and testing hypotheses
- Identifying and communicating data requirements for analytics projects
- Extracting and cleaning up large data sets
- Analyzing data using a variety of tools
- Synthesizing and presenting results to stakeholders of various seniority levels and professional backgrounds
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Have experience in statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions, experimentation logic and biases) along with causal analytics and experimental design, implementation, and analysis ( A/B tests, personalization campaigns etc)
- Have Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data and analytics
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills to be able to efficiently relay insights to senior leadership
AS A BONUS:
- Knowledge and experience working in agile/scrum product development
- Proficiency working with Segment, Amplitude, and in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g. Chartio, Looker, Tableau)
- Working knowledge of of ETL concepts and processes
- Experience in and/or passion for health and fitness, sports, gaming, or other related fields
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.