Are you interested in driving business and product strategy? What about using data to answer difficult questions and produce interesting insights? If yes, Peloton is seeking a Product Analyst to support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our Ecommerce product. This Product Analyst will work directly with Ecommerce Product Managers to better understand how users are interacting with our Ecommerce Platform, and to inform and evaluate new features and experiences developed by the software teams.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop data-driven business insights by working across Ecommerce Product Teams and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, growth, and optimization initiatives.
- Monitor product usage analytics, identify trends and create interactive dashboards and reports to give Product Owners and stakeholders a meaningful and consistent understanding of user behavior on the website and mobile site and inform the future product roadmap.
- During feature definition, help define success metrics and design event-based analytics implementation by working with Engineering. Post launch, evaluate the feature using these analytics and collaborate with Product Managers to inform subsequent feature iterations.
- Evaluate the results of beta and A/B tests, and Personalization Campaigns.
- Define and monitor KPIs and help communicate to the full Peloton organization on Ecomm product progress and success.
- Work closely with engineering and business intelligence teams to develop out any additional data pipelines to facilitate product analysis and improve product analytics infrastructure.
- Have 3+ years of Software Product Analysis experience or similar relevant experience, including but not limited to Data Analytics, User Research, Business Intelligence
- M.S. or Bachelors degree
- Are able to manipulate large datasets using SQL, Python, R, or other tools with excellent working knowledge of SQL based BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Microstrategy etc)
- Have hands-on experience with various elements of product analysis pipeline, such as:
- Formulating and testing hypotheses
- Identifying and communicating data requirements for analytics projects
- Extracting and cleaning up large data sets
- Analyzing data using a variety of tools
- Synthesizing and presenting results to stakeholders of various seniority levels and professional backgrounds
- Have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of experimental design and statistical methods
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data & analytics.
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills
AS A BONUS:
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Previous professional exposure to software product management and/or UX/UI design in a B2C environment
- Experience working with Segment, Optimizely, Amplitude, and Looker (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
- Understanding of ETL concepts and processes
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive analytical models
- Experience in and/or passion for health and fitness, sports, gaming, or other related fields
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.