Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 60 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. The products and services are focused on enterprise knowledge sharing, technical recruiting and developer marketing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, and many other Fortune 500 names.
As a Product Analyst, Onboarding & Engagement, you will become a goto expert of our programmatic user onboarding and driving deeper engagement through experimentation and analysis of user behaviors & feedback. Leveraging this expertise, you'll focus on continuous improvement of the customer journeys, and as a result maximizing product experience, accelerating time to value, and driving desired outcomes. Critical to this role is an ability to develop deep product expertise, knowledge of proactive and self service methodologies (and the KPIs that measure them), and a passion for delivering world class experiences at scale.
What you'll do:
- Drive strategy and implementation for new user onboarding to quickly demonstrate value, educate them on features and functionality and drive product adoption.
- Collaborate on analysis of current programmatic onboarding initiatives and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Drive strategy and implementation for ongoing user engagement in established customers to enable higher usage and customer retention and expansion.
- Leverage analysis of ongoing customer and user engagement to identify triggers and opportunities for programmatic messaging for education and product nudges.
- Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing to identify and develop new programmatic messaging for users.
- Own the programmatic onboarding and engagement pieces of the customer journey, maintaining comprehensive documentation around the conditions, timing, and objectives of these customer touch points for the business.
What we need to see:
- 3+ years in an analyst/specialist role related to customer experience (self serve/proactive customer onboarding experience a major plus)
- Experience applying statistical analysis to plan, perform, measure, and interpret tests related to customer outcomes and experiences
- Expertise building personalized onboarding and engagement experiences through programmatic, data driven tools, ideally for a B2B SaaS solution (Intercom a major plus)
- Experience or expertise with other common B2B business tools such as Amplitude and Salesforce (among others)
- A track record of working cross functionally to collaboratively develop, update, and refine the customer journey
- Experience applying agile methodologies to customer experience development cycles a plus
- A proven track record of scoping and delivering solutions on time and to specifications
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our New York office (re-opening September 6, 2021, and won't require employees to return to the office for the rest of the year), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check and upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.