Reporting Relationship: VP of Product Management, Social Integrations
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that authenticates the quality of digital media and drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend and helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Analyst is a key player in the Product Management team and they will drive data based decisions across the different product areas. This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and partners across the digital landscape. The role requires big data analysis and attention to detail, as well as a good product intuition. Communication skills are incredibly important, as the position interfaces across functions.
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must:
- Use SQL and other data analysis tools to query and analyse data
- Create dashboards to track key KPIs
- Conduct impact analysis of proposed product changes, evaluating feature alternatives, and designing experiments.
- Understand the business and the data bases well enough to work on analysis proactively and independently
- Form recommendations based on data analyses
- Define and refine new data quality check processes and procedures
- The product analyst will also work directly with Product Managers on product support related questions and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Hands on experience with SQL and data analysis tools
- 3+ years of full time working experience in quantitative analysis roles
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression types)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- Experience in BigQuery and Spark SQL is a plus.
- Experience in Cloud Platforms, DataStudio, Splunk and/or Lookr is a plus.