We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
About You: You are a smart, world-class, passionate Product person who helps define and build innovative experiences on both mobile and web platforms. You help develop a strategy and vision and build and execute feature roadmaps from start to finish. You embrace this cross-functional role that requires you to work closely and successfully with senior leaders across the company, engineering/IT, QA, design, customer care, and the rest of the product team.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Participate in defining products and roadmap projects.
- Provide insights into product usage to inform innovation or areas of weakness.
- Work closely with other product team members to help understand how you can provide data to power decision making.
- Gathering and unearthing unmet customer needs through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Be able to prioritize and handle multiple requests for information at any one time.
- Understand how user interactions translate to data that you can provide insights to.
You Should Have
- 1+ years of relevant Product Management experience with 1+ years of that experience in e-commerce preferred
- Technically proficient in pulling disparate data sets together to address questions and provide insights.
- A born communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done
- Ability to “dive deep” and use data to prioritize a roadmap as well as validate completed projects
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action
- A team player and fun to work with too
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.