Working alongside our Product Manager, CCX, the Product Analyst will be charged with supporting our internal tools product teams. You will join a new team that focuses on improving the various tools our Customer Experience uses on a daily basis while working closely with the product to facilitate QA, analyze data, identify potential improvements, and help facilitate the work needed to make those improvements happen. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Product Analyst will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Work with customer experience team to better understand how they support with the many tools they use today
- Translate their problems or requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Spot corner cases before anybody else during problem statement and requirements phase
- Get familiar with our data structures and systems to be able to make better improvements
- Evaluate and follow up on bug reports and analyze data
Who You Are
- You are excited by the intersection of people, process, and technology
- You have impeccable communication and writing skills and can easily maneuver technical conversations or keep it high-level for stakeholders
- You love making improvements to processes and systems, no matter how small or large they are, as long as they lead to wins
- You can multitask and meet deadlines while working independently
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in an analyst role documenting systems and processes or doing similar work
- Someone with experience using SQL, Jira, Confluence and programming languages in an agile environment
- Interested in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Bonus Points - You've worked in support or support tech
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
Read Full Job Description