Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about analyzing both company-wide and product/feature usage patterns as we strive to better understand our subscribers and further drive client value. You will form a foundational component of the product team who drives enhancement ideas, executes them and drives adoption across all client types (buyside, legal, investment banking and advisory).
You will work with Product Managers to help guide product development and strategy based on your insights and analysis. You will create and analyze new usage data sets, produce detailed and accurate usage reporting for all levels of the company and recommend data driven strategy surrounding our product roadmap. You are a curious self motivator that can see projects through from inception to completion with minimal oversight, but also collaboratively as a member of a team.
What we offer
- Become an expert in all product analytics data
- Join a team of passionate experts
- Fast growing and innovative company
- Generous benefit package
- Investigate usage patterns and paths to isolate and build on aha moments
- Handle KPI reporting used to measure the health of the business and individual products
- Provide critical visibility of our data to Product Managers, Commercial Team members, Company Management and others
- Create all the technical implementations and documentation associated with usage dashboards and strive for 100% accuracy
- Own Power BI to ensure key dashboards are accurate, organized, and accessible to the organization
- Know how to deconstruct complex topics and results in simplified terms so that company-wide constituents can take action on your recommendations
- Dive deep into our company data using your skills in SQL query writing, data synthesis, and data analysis and subsequently translate the results into actionable recommendations
- A BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of work experience in business intelligence, reporting or data analysis, and product analytics
- 2+ years of experience with Power BI or comparable data visualization tools
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis using SQL
- Skilled at partnering with people in a matrixed environment
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details. Nothing is too small for you in an intense growth-oriented environment
- Adept at conducting projects with disciplined project management skills and understand the wider benefits of doing so
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description