Product Communications Specialist
Outbrain is looking for a Product Communication Specialist to help support a global team in delivering communication strategies around Outbrain’s publisher product line, Engage. As the Specialist, you will focus on planning, executing, and analyzing product communication programs. You’ll play a critical role in ensuring business teams are prepared to go to market with new offerings, layering on external communications to support their efforts and evaluating adoption.
- Support Product Marketing Team in creating content around key product strengths, features and benefits - driving internal and external adoption.
- Work with global stakeholders across multiple departments to build messaging that resonates with all markets
- Maintain and communicate list of product updates for internal and external distribution
- Support Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Marketing teams with clear messaging around product releases and improvements
- Develop content for the customer interface to increase adoption and usage.
- Create marketing programs that drive results using all online/offline channels (Newsletters, Brochures etc.), concept to execution.
- Conduct competitive analyses and other business research to help inform marketing strategy.
- Support marketing team on lead generation activities, including email campaigns, webinars, events, etc., with messaging and thought leadership.
- Develop A/B and multivariate testing programs to optimize channel performance.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- 2 years Marketing or Communications experience.
- Publisher or Product-focused experience preferred.
- Creativity a must, both in your thinking style and your copywriting.
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Impressive time management, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Experience with Account-Based and Waterfall Marketing, utilizing strategic communications for more diverse targeting a plus
- Interest in AdTech and Media industry
- Innovative mindset and willingness to test new approaches, with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with database management.
Outbrain is the brains—and technology—behind those recommendations that can be seen throughout online articles, helping people digitally discover the content most interesting to them. Headquartered in New York City, with a global presence across 16 offices, Outbrain was founded to narrate the web. Top publishers—including CNN, Condé Nast and Time —utilize Outbrain's technology to redefine their digital landscapes, while top marketers utilize the platform to interact with untapped audiences. Outbrain currently serves more than 308 billion monthly recommendations to readers, and is paving the way in native advertising innovations.
The brainy culture that ignites the halls of Outbrain has even been industry-recognized and awarded ‘Best Tech Work Culture’ in 2018 by Tech In Motion.
Interested in discovering what’s next for your career at Outbrain?