Product Competitive Insight Manager
What we Looking for?
Play an important role in building out the Competitive Intelligence function. As the Senior Competitive Intelligence Analyst for Sisense, you will be responsible for providing forward looking insights into the BI & Analytics market as well as in depth value based analysis of the key competitors in our space supporting a wide variety of functions across the organization including sales, marketing, product development and the leadership team.
Using industry knowledge, hands-on-experience, win/loss analysis, and other sources, you will work to identify key sources of differentiation for our company and our products including a focus on individual buyer types and market segments. As part of this role, you will be responsible for developing and delivering impactful tools, training, and product recommendations based on data driven analysis. As the company’s expert on competitive intelligence, you will be required to actively support the sales organization including key deal support, client facing meetings, and events.
This is a highly visible team that is working on projects that require strong analytical, data management, stakeholder management, and presentation skills.
- Gather, analyze, synthesize and communicate information, trends and news about competitors to provide insight on strengths, weakness, product offerings, go-to-market strategies, sales tactics, long range plans, pricing, etc.
- Conduct win/loss analysis by combining internal with external data to determine key reasons why we win or lose and make recommendations.
- Develop and align the organization around an integrated and continually updated Competitive Intelligence Platform.
- Proactively monitor competitor changes to identify early warning and market shifts.
- Manage competitive profiles, battle cards, and feature comparisons and enable the creation of effective competitor positioning documents.
- Master analytical methods and tools to prepare benchmarks and market/ competitive intelligence assessments, with business implications and actionable recommendations
- Instruct, educate, and mentor internal stakeholders including recommended sales plays, messages, talking points, pricing strategy and tactics based on knowledge of competitor activities and impact
- Become a trusted advisor on market and share implications, using data, insights and vision to help the sales team and business leaders understand and act upon developments in the industry.
- Proactively develop cross-functional relationships with global sales, marketing and product to develop the competitive intelligence function.
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.