Product Consultant Specialist at Casper
Energetic, enthusiastic and results driven, our Product Consultant (Sales) Specialists are the front line business drivers at Casper. As a PC Specialist, you are the customer’s first impression of Casper and the voice of the Casper brand. You will become an expert in Casper’s products, services, and the company to help customers best determine the right products to fit their needs. You love the idea of being part of the reason a customer is joining the Casper family. Our team of passionate PC Specialists guide a consultative conversation allowing us to determine the best solution for each customer. Above all, our PC Specialists are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of our customers, to develop lasting relationships with our customers, as well as help them understand how we can help them sleep & live better - and we’ll stop at nothing to do just that!
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Become an expert in Casper’s product assortment to help potential customers find the best sleep setup to help them dream
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual & team sales goals
- Maximize sales through excellent customer service and product knowledge
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to build, nurture, and track client book through inbound leads, referrals, and proactive follow-ups
- Manage inside sales process from lead to close
- Work professionally with fellow sales specialists in a team environment
- Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Report to Product Consulting Manager
- Positive energy, openness to coaching and feedback and a proactive sales mindset to consistently meet and exceed goals
- Passionate about Casper’s goal of helping people dream their way to better lives, you inspire and educate others about all that we have to offer
- A quick learner - you’re able to think on your feet
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals
- A “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception
- May need to work nights, weekends, and holidays (such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Memorial Day)
- Punctuality and adherence to the work schedule
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!