Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to build high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
The Partnerships team at Vimeo explores ongoing opportunities to grow our user base through integrations with third-party companies and products. The team’s challenge is to identify high impact ideas and potential integration solutions for Vimeo’s robust suite of tools and turn those concepts into compelling customer experiences that bring value to our partners and Vimeo. We are aggressively growing our recently launched partner program Powered by Vimeo to integrate Vimeo’s video hosting, creation, live streaming and screen recording offerings on the largest B2B, Enterprise and Consumer technology platforms.
We need a pragmatic, detailed-minded designer with a strong desire to create amazing products! Someone who loves working quickly to generate many different ideas for iteration and thrives on close collaboration in reimagining how we make the power of video accessible to everyone.What you’ll do:
- Be involved from the beginning by leading design from concept phase all the way to product release and beyond by crafting user flows, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes
- Join a collaborative business development team to explore new ways in which Vimeo’s core products can be seamlessly integrated with other industry leading products
- Partner with a complementary team of designers, product managers, engineers, and colleagues to identify problem spaces and technical requirements
- Directly engage with users and translate quantitative and qualitative insights into informed design decisions and ideas that benefit all users
- Deliver simple, intuitive, and elegant designs while balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ years as a product designer, user experience designer, or similar role with accompanying experience in visual design
- Excellent user-centered design skills - you love the details and have a deep understanding of design fundamentals with a proficiency in Figma/Sketch and modern prototyping tools
- Excellent communication skills - you can clearly articulate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to the leadership team
- Ability to be autonomous - you take initiative and ownership of projects while collaborating with cross-functional partners and other designers, by seeking and giving feedback with a positive sense of curiosity and encouragement!
- Portfolio or samples of responsive web product design work
- Experience working with remote or distributed product teams
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs