Hold onto your hats… ergggh, sketch pads and wacom tablets! We’re looking for a Product Designer to bring his/her UX and UI skills to the table and join our quickly growing product team.
The Product Designer will work closely with Product Managers, Researchers, Developers and Data Analysts to bring ideas to life. From ideating, wireframing, rapid prototyping, and working through the UI and visual components, this person will have a stake in the full design lifecycle.
Knotel’s design team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and this person will contribute to that culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
Who you are
You already know you thrive in a startup or agency and you want to take your design experience to the next level at a fast-growing and mission driven company. You’re excited to add value to the team, whether it’s using your strong UX knowledge to simplify complex problems or flushing out the UI before a product goes into development. It doesn’t matter if it’s your idea or someone else’s, you enjoy working with others to anticipate the best solution to user’s pain points.
- Collaborate with the team on product concepts and user journeys
- Gain insights from interviews and our Research team to inform design decisions
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Simplify complex design problems, while understanding how a solution will fit into the product as a while
- Conduct user tests to iterate on designs
- Create visually stunning interfaces and contribute to our UI design system
- Work closely with developers to implement features and UI
- Articulate design decisions to stakeholders
- Minimum 2-4 years in product design and/or visual design experience
- Portfolio showcasing product design interfaces and process
- Comfortable working in: Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite???, myBalsamiq (or other lo-fi wireframe software)
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.