mParticle, a leading customer data platform, is seeking a driven product designer that uses a collaborative, user-centric approach to tackle complex problems and own the end-to-end design process for major features and iterations.
As a major contributor in a small, dynamic work environment, you will help shape a growing team and uphold and improve on the team’s vision and values. Working directly with a squad, you will get to lead your own design projects throughout the entire product development lifecycle from research to final implementation.What you get to do:
- Work closely with stakeholders and customers to develop a deep understanding of problems and create solutions informed by user needs, company strategy, and data.
- Conduct in-depth research, gather user feedback, and run user interviews and usability testing sessions.
- Solve problems creatively and effectively. Lead ideation for features and product enhancements.
- Craft flows and wireframes and translate them into well-thought-out interfaces using established design guidelines.
- Contribute to our developing design system of components, patterns, and best practices.
- Create design deliverables to present ideas and get feedback from internal and external mParticle customers.
- Provide teammates with feedback, ask questions, and propose solutions.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the product is built to spec and tested for optimal user experience.
- Proactively contribute to and improve team processes, workflows, and values.
- You’re experienced in the entire spectrum of product design (from discovery to delivery).
- You've translated complex design patterns into simple solutions.
- You’re detail-oriented and thorough, but never lose sight of the big picture.
- You believe in data-led design decisions over instinct and assumptions.
- You’re a critical thinker who is willing to challenge ideas and give and receive feedback while remaining decisive and moving projects forward.
- You’re comfortable running usability tests and conducting user interviews.
- You have excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- You’re a strong team player and believe cross-functional collaboration is essential.
- You have an understanding of the technological constraints and possibilities that bring your designs to life.
- You’re excited to contribute to and learn from an experienced team and continuously expand your skill set.
- 2+ years professional, hands-on experience designing products
- Proven record of creating UX for complex workflows
- Experience with Sketch or Figma
- Bonus: experience designing for B2B enterprise SaaS products
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 500 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.