Product Designer at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our Product Manager, the Product Designer will be charged with working with the team to improve the efficiency, usability, and effectiveness of our existing tools as well as develop new features for the CCX team. They will play a crucial role in the product development cycle working with multiple teams within the customer experience organization to deliver meaningful results so they can better serve our customers. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Product Designer will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in vision setting for the Paxful user experience
- Design user story flow for the internal product line that aligns with the existing platform, while executing on the product roadmap and help define product strategy
- Collaborate and design frontend UI/UX with the product owner and engineers based on business requirements
- Carry out design decisions using clear data-based evidence and user behavioral data
- Assist product team members in measuring the impact of product releases and design changes
Who You Are
- You’ll be the voice of our customers and inspire others through their work and the imaginative user experience of Paxful.
- You’ll want to do more than just getting the job done; you want to push the boundaries of what our product should look like--no idea is off the table.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years of professional UX/UI design experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for customer experience teams
- Strong experience with PS / AI / Figma / Sketch
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS, or any related frontend knowledge is a huge plus
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, analysts, and product teams
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with a daily meal credit, Thursday happy hours, and team outings that you do not want to miss!
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.