Public Goods' mission is to make premium-quality, healthy products affordable to everyone.
We are sourcing and launching essential CPG products in many different categories - from personal care to pet to kitchen to linens. We're looking for someone to help with sourcing - both sourcing new products, and counter sourcing existing products.
- Source reputable vendors in assigned categories (could be food, pet, baby, or others)
- Get competitive quotes
- Negotiate prices and payment terms
- Request tweaks or product adjustments
- Manage development timelines
- A great project manager
- Hyper organized
- OK with hectic fast changing start-up environment
- Experienced working in CPG sourcing or development
- Competitive salary with options package.
- Full dental and medical.
- Quickly growing environment with kind, passionate people.