Product Director - Crossix Analytics - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:36 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 22, 2021
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for career growth, and provide other perks, such as team outings, fitness allowances and professional development. Crossix is headquartered in New York with growing offices in Minsk, Belarus and Kiryat Ono, Israel. We are also a member of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park.
This high-profile role will have product ownership responsibility for Crossix healthcare professional Products including measurement of HCP campaigns, HCP marketing and personal promotion analytics, and innovation in HCP measurement to break down barriers between field force and non-personal promotion for life science customers. This role is also responsible for ownership of the innovation roadmap around the interaction between patient and HCP marketing efforts.
What You'll Do
- Own the business requirements for all HCP measurement across HCP products and analytics. This includes all elements of the products from underlying internal and external data sets, methodological approaches, and an understanding of how users interact with platform and non-platform products.
- Be the subject matter expert within Crossix for all aspects of HCP marketing including how to measure HCP advertising campaigns, how to measure personal and non-personal promotion, and how marketers can reach their desired HCPs.
- Be the owner of all HCP targeting and measurement products within Crossix, including innovative foundational products like our HCP Match Graph.
- Engage with marketing clients, customer analytics teams, and their agencies to understand their needs and requirements for HCP products while determining alignment to Crossix’s products.
- Own, develop, and present POVs, case studies, and client results at internal and external events and within marketing materials.
What You've Done
- 7 + years total experience
- Experience working in a professional services organization or at a life sciences company on HCP advertising and promotional programs.
- Demonstrable experience with research, articles, and presentations for market-consumption on the topic of HCP marketing and analytics.
- Experience working with personal and non-personal promotion analytics and insights for life science companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
Nice to Have
- Past experience with product ownership.
- Past experience within an HCP marketing team at a life sciences company.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!