Product Director, Infrastructure at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Product Director, Infrastructure to help shape the future of Procore’s platform, ecosystem, and industry. In this role, you’ll help lead a critical strategic initiative at Procore—infrastructure development in new regions. You’ll partner closely with our Security and Platform organizations to expand our reach internationally by strategizing new infrastructure zones while leveraging existing market presence and existing sales teams to drive new revenue. If you’re excited about expanding product offerings internationally— we’d love to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live in.
This position will report to the VP of Product, International and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand and aid in the communication of business and product strategy and the role infrastructure plays in meeting our customer and partner needs
- Identify and manage the infrastructure needs required to empower product teams to deliver delightful experiences to a global customer base
- Partner with vertical product teams to define best practices and approaches to leverage the platform and infrastructure capabilities to meet business needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market and technology landscape, how it's evolving, the implications for our customers, and how all that should shape where we should take the platform and infrastructure stack next
- Define the infrastructure roadmap for Procore in partnership with our Cloud Systems Engineering team
- Align security and infrastructure initiatives to ensure a security-first approach in our roadmaps
- Define victory conditions and measurable KPIs based on impact
What we're looking for:
- Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working in a global infrastructure-focused product role at a hyper-growth technology company
- 6+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
- Experience deploying new infrastructure zones
- Highly skilled in architecture/infrastructure and security services
- Hypothesis-driven product development
- Passionate about Procore and the problems we are solving for the construction industry
- Effective communication skills with a strong ability to influence and lead teams of various sizes
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.