Product Director, Travel at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
In the Product Director, Travel role, you will work in close collaboration with our GM, Travel and EVP, Operations to help define and build innovative identity-based experiences in the Travel category, which includes our flagship security checkpoint experience at airports and partner integrations with world-class travel brands. The role is co-located with our Travel engineering team in Austin, TX, but strong candidates based in New York City will also be considered.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEAR’s product strategy and roadmaps in the Travel vertical, in partnership with the GM of Travel and EVP Operations.
- Represent CLEAR externally with strategic business partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Collaborate with Product Design to map out end-to-end consumer travel journeys
- Collaborate with Product Design and Engineering to create thoughtful, frictionless user experiences
- Player/coach for the Travel product team
- Help drive the Product Team culture: ownership, communication, measurement, and innovation
- Develop success metrics and drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field
- 10+ years of experience in technology product management with track record of successfully driving initiatives from 0 to 1
- Ability to drive alignment across senior executives, business leads and technical leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations to C-Suite executives
- Passion for learning new things and driving innovation
- Obsession with the customer experience
- Strong interest in the Travel category