Product Insights Analyst
We’re looking for a Insights Analyst to be embedded with product teams to help make better decisions that power our business. Working closely with Product Managers, you will guide product development with relevant insights based on analysis. You’ll create data sets, design analysis, provide rigorous reporting and make recommendations based on this to help define our product roadmap. You are focused on impact, and have the skill to understand customers and promote growth. You should demonstrate curiosity, data fluency, and a collaborative work ethic.
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Design teams to understand project goals, determine measurements, monitor performance, and explore our customer base
- Perform weekly investigative analysis to make recommendations across stakeholders in the business
- Partner with product managers, engineers and designers to define common user paths and actions, outline event tracking, and promote quality data collection
- Translate broad questions into plans for research and discovery, perform proactive data exploration, and communicate the results in a compelling way
- Partner with the Product team to understand requirements and build dashboards that answer common questions; enhance existing dashboards to increase impact, improving user experience and adoption
- Become an expert in a specific product area, handle KPI reporting used to measure the health of the business and provide critical visibility of our data to Product Managers, Engineering, Design, and Finance partners
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, and long-term trend investigations
- Create all the technical implementations and documentation associated with the dashboards and strive for 100% accuracy
- BS degree in a quantitative discipline: computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, operations research, engineering, economics, etc.
- 3+ years of work experience in process execution, business intelligence, dashboarding, reporting, or data analysis
- 1+ years of experience with Chartio, Looker, Tableau or comparable data visualization tools
- 1+ years of experience with manipulating large datasets using SQL
- Love to get deep into the weeds with data and understand edge-cases and how to best represent them
- Experience building relationships with teammates, influencing decisions at a variety of levels and across multiple teams
- Guide impact by thoughtfully tackling open-ended problems
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 900 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.