Product Insights Support Guru at Noom
Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by some of the best known VCs in the world, including Sequoia Capital and our revenue has grown 100x over the past 3 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Product Support Specialist focussed on liaising with the QA Team. This role will report to our Customer Insights Leader within the customer support organization.
You will have a high impact by bringing the voice of the customer to life. You will be responsible for closing the customer feedback loop by educating support, QA, product and other key stakeholders on existing challenges within the customer journey as observed through the customer communication channels managed in the support organization in an effort to improve customer engagement and lifetime value.
What you’ll be doing:
- Pull together and analyze customer feedback sourced through a wide variety of customer engagement channels - review sites, social platforms, chat and email transcripts etc.
- Create clear, concise, compelling customer journey maps that highlight customer insights and articulate opportunities for improvement and growth
- Partner with support, product and operations teams to understand customer impacting changes and enable the support team with tools, knowledge and process to engage with customers effectively
- Report on themes, trends, and insights across disparate data sources to provide a comprehensive view of customers’ perceptions of Noom
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate individuals committed to bringing the voice of the customer to life
- Driven to share the value and potential of improved customer journeys
- You value and enjoy leveraging data to find opportunities and to evaluate progress
- Thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- You love continuously trying and learning new things and are not afraid to fail quickly.
- Experience delivering valuable and actionable customer experience improvements
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free gourmet meals in the office, tech gadget allowance)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture