DailyPay is a platform that integrates with dozens of Payroll, HR and Time and Attendance systems. We are seeking a Product Integration Specialist to be the technical expert on setting up these integrations with our clients. This role will be part of the Product team and serve as DailyPay’s subject matter expert on partner integrations, data exchange, pre-launch testing, and launch success. Using this expertise, they will work closely with our Enterprise Implementations team to ensure accurate and timely integrations between DailyPay and our clients. This role will report to the Director of Project Management.
- Leads technical aspects of client integration strategy, UAT/testing strategy, and launch strategy
- Verifies the accuracy and functionality of all data exchanges
- Ensures success of new integrations by proactively monitoring activity and diagnosing/resolving issues as needed, prior to and during launch
- Leads technical aspects of our partners’ upgrading their DailyPay integration, as well as changing their payroll/time management software
- Collaborates with Engineers on the development of partner-specific features, fixes, and workarounds
- Documents existing and new partner integration-related business logic
- Documents functionality and changes of payroll/TMS software
- Mentors and trains new team members
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a technical product implementations role or similar
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and manipulation of dataHighly proficient diagnosing issues and problem-solving in real time
- Proficient reading and writing technical documentation (API specs, business requirements documents, etc.) and effectively communicating complex technical concepts to “non-technical” people
- Some experience with or understanding of APIs, databases (SQL), sFTP, and other data integration protocols
- Ability to meet deadlines and balance competing priorities
- Ability to read or write code not required
- Knowledge of payroll and/or payroll technology
- Experience working in a growing startup environment
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series c funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon
Read Full Job Description