Product Launch Manager at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is seeking a Product Launch Manager for our Product Operations (Prod Ops) team, who can focus on enabling our teams to launch with confidence. As part of Prod Ops, you’ll help accelerate the feedback loops between product, engineering, and customer-facing teams and drive beta and pilot tests. The role requires strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, agility, and a ruthless attention to detail.
- Collaborate with and drive consensus between cross-functional teams to ensure product launch testing meets all requirements, including exit criteria
- Design, oversee, and lead internal and external beta and pilot testing to ensure product readiness
- Influence and determine the product launch requirements for Latch Access products
- Manage and inform stakeholders on the schedules of beta and pilot testing with collaboration of the hardware engineering, firmware engineering, program, product, and customer success teams
- Engage and build relationships with Channel Partners and pilot customers
- Refine and track KPIs and requirement metrics within Looker, reporting back to engineering and product on a weekly basis
- Uncover impactful insights through designing and facilitating customer-facing feedback loops
- Oversee the hand-off to Customer Success and Support at beta/pilot exit
- Continue to improve and iterate processes that integrate into existing product development processes
- BS in related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience with program management for hardware and/or consumer electronic products
- Demonstrated troubleshooting or field debugging experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a ruthless attention to detail
- A self-starter and a propensity for curiosity
- Experience in SQL and data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience in both a startup and larger company environment
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice