Product Launch Senior Specialist at Casper
Casper is looking for a passionate project management professional to manage the process and planning of our go-to-market calendar and support our brand growth. To ensure success in the role, the Product Launch Senior Specialist will understand our ways of working and all of the key players involved. Understanding processes, dependencies, managing deadlines, problem solving and managing cross-functional relationships are key to success in this role.When you're not catching zzz's, this is what you'll be doing...
- Manage and enforce adherence to individual product launch GTM calendar day-to-day, considering product development, packaging, samples, marketing, and environment needs
- Partner closely with merchandising leads to build out all aspects of product launch from concept through in-store delivery
- Coordinate with Product Launch Lead to communicate launch production deliverables and changes to channels and the cross-functional teams. with an understanding of the interdependencies to all cross-functional teams
- Call out product risk, run interference, solve for opportunities & problems at the product t /sku level of launches by partnering with Product Launch Lead & appropriate teams
- Develop and implement process updates and improvements
- Create & maintain the Launch Ops meeting agenda
- Manage all cross-functional sample needs and coordination with Ops and Product Development teams
- Manage high volume of cross functional data and integrate product and launch data into new tools and systems
- Manage the coordination of environments needs
- Manage warranties on new launch product
- Maintain the Cross Functional Launch Operations bi-weekly meeting agenda.
- At least 5 years project management experience including process improvement
- Prior experience creating and managing calendars; skilled in building and managing complex calendars. Must possess a deep understanding of product development and product launch process.
- Fluent in Google suite; basic knowledge of Smartsheet, Coda, Confluence, and Salsify would be preferred.
- Excellent communicator with an innate ability to influence others. Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to drive to timelines and keep individuals on task. Must be detail oriented and balance multiple priorities at once.