Ribbon Health is hiring a Product Lead to scale our core data pipelines and processes. Data is the lifeblood of Ribbon’s product and ability to fulfill our mission. We’re looking for an experienced product leader to help us build high-performing, scalable, and stable data infrastructure to feed all of Ribbon’s existing and new products. You will work closely with data engineering leadership to define what we need to build towards and how we are going to get there. We’re looking for someone who has built and scaled data heavy products and pipelines, and is excited to both execute against current needs as well as grow and manage a team to help make healthcare decisions high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient for all.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have experience building and managing complex data products
- You have a deep understanding of data pipelines and infrastructure
- You are highly process driven and effectively create structure in ambiguous situations
- You excel at setting the longer term vision for products and creating effective roadmaps for your teams
- You are excited about execution and are comfortable diving into the weeds to do the necessary data analysis to inform decisions
- You have experience and interest in leading teams and coaching others
- Design and build scalable data infrastructure: You will collaborate with engineering teammates to make sure our data infrastructure meets our business needs in a scalable way.
- Build processes: You will work closely with product and deployment teammates to build systems and processes that enable us to process and deliver billions of rows of data efficiently.
- Prioritization: You will weigh trade offs across the business to ensure we are effectively prioritizing resources and meeting customer and market needs.
- Product leadership: Build product roadmaps, acquire necessary resources, hire additional team members, and lead the execution of our core data pipelines.
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]