Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
This role will have product ownership responsibility for Crossix Audience Products. This includes the development of audience targeting, working with and managing our data partners, and establishing a product and business roadmap for continued growth. The role will also act as an subject-matter expert in the use of data and audience targeting when working with marketers, agencies, and platforms.
What You'll Do
- Own the roadmap and growth strategy for Crossix Audience Products, including taxonomy, development roadmap.
- Develop, execute, and refine the commercialization strategy of Crossix Audience business.
- Own the relationship with data partners and the activation supply chain while working closely with operations teams to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and performance.
- Own the relationship and roadmap for audience innovations with partners across the ad tech and media ecosystem including MVPDs, DSPs, DMPs, and media owners.
What You've Done
- 6+ years of working with data management and past ownership of data products.
- Expert-level understanding of online and offline data and the ability to talk about data to constituents across a broad spectrum of familiarity with data.
- Experience with managing and growing an audience targeting sales business across all forms of media.
- Experience and deep understanding of different data sets including national consumer databases, identity resolution and management, and how data is used within digital media for audience targeting and planning.
- Experience with both syndicated and custom data sales through partner platforms.
- Experience with navigating privacy and compliance conversations with business and technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity and knowledge of the media and ad tech ecosystems preferred.
- Past experience working with DMPs and CDPs preferred.
- Past experience working with industry groups like the NAI, DAA, and IAB preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!