This role will oversee the entire user experience and product roadmap for the DIFA™ Platform, Crossix’s industry leading cloud-based measurement and optimization platform for life science marketers and their agencies. The platform crosses multiple media channels and has users who represent a wide-variety of roles from media buyers to marketing executives. This role requires hands-on product management experience and has working with a hard-working team of product managers at its core.
What You’ll Do
- Own the creation and review of requirements for the DIFA platform including the platform’s UI/UX.
- Develop and own ongoing support for product materials including training documentation, wiki pages and product guides.
- Develop, manage, maintain and communicate the platform’s development roadmap.
- Work with internal stakeholders to prioritize and management development efforts across multiple teams.
- Lead end-user feedback sessions with internal and external users to incorporate into product updates.
- Create and oversee development of workstreams and timelines for internal and external teams.
- Act as subject matter expert externally and internally on the platform.
- Partner with internal sales support teams to effectively communicate the value and functionality of the platform while translating complex analytical concepts effectively.
- Understand, effectively communicate, and evangelize Crossix’s value proposition and position as a leader in health marketing analytics and data with external partners.
- Mentor and lead a team of product managers.
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years of experience in product management developing SaaS platforms
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity and knowledge of the media and ad tech ecosystems.
- Past experience working for a measurement or research company
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.