Product Management Director, TV Products at Crossix
This role will oversee and own all television, OTT, and video products that enables planning, buying, and measurement of audience across all video types. Additionally, this role will provide subject matter expertise to internal and external teams for all aspects of television and video buying, planning and measurement.
What You’ll Do
- Own all planning offerings for linear, data driven, and OTT audience targeting.
- Own all audience measurement products across all forms of television.
- Develop, maintain, and evangelize product roadmap for all television and video product offerings.
- Responsible for subject matter expertise in speaking with marketers, media partners, ad tech platforms, and agencies about television.
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years of experience in television planning or buying.
- Expert level understanding of the television ecosystem including common planning and research tools.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working with OTT and Advanced TV partners, including addressable television partners preferred.
- Past experience working with measurement partners preferred.
- Understanding and experience working with television and video data providers preferred.
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2005, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.