Product Management Director
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Product Management at BCGDV
Our product manager managers have the mindset to build. They are organizational masterminds who excel in managing procedures and deadlines every step of the way. Working in collaboration with design and engineering teams, they drive a lean and agile development process, ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of our corporate partners.
In this role you will:
- Lead cross-functional teams to build and launch innovative, disruptive new digital products and businesses
- Ensure the use of product management best practices in the development and delivery of digital solutions
- Promote an MVP-centric approach to product though tightly-scoped builds validated by customer feedback
- Act as the voice of the customer and ensure a customer-centric approach to product development
- Act as a central point of contact in strategic partner and client discussions
- Create and manage team workplans, including staffing and budgets
- Contribute to the product management cohort by mentoring junior PMs and evolving the product methodology
You should have:
- 10+ years of product management experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA or other advanced degree is a plus
- A proven track record of building and launching delightful products through a customer-centric, iterative approach
- Experience building and managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent 360 degree stakeholder management skills (previous consulting or client services experience is a plus)
- A solid understanding of digital business models and how a good product strategy can support business goals
- Mastery of key product management concepts, including a deep technical understanding of how software works, how to structure a good sprint process, and how to take a product from concept through launch
- The ability to make decisions quickly in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.